I provide legal advice in a range of different contexts.
- I am a registered legal services provider and authorised to give legal advice on matters of English and Welsh law, as well as on EU/EEA law (though I am not permitted to conduct litigation for you). Where my work fall into this category, I am bound by the provisions of the German legal services act (RDG) and associated instruments, including the statutory requirements on fees and disbursements (RVG).
- I am an associate member of Coram Chambers in London, where I work together with colleagues in Chambers to provide specialist advice on complex legal problems in relation to life sciences, and in particular in the area of genomics and genetics in family law. Please contact the senior clerk, Sam Carter, if you would like to discuss working with me through Chambers.
- I am also a consultant at Hill Dickinson LLP, where I provide specialist advice in life sciences and health tech cases, in particular in the context of litigation.
- In addition, I am a trained arbitrator and associate member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, with a particular focus on international arbitration in pharma and medical devices dispute resolution.
- In my capacity as a professor of law I am permitted to provide written opinions on specific legal issues, often in relation to statutory consultations or as part of expert testimony.
If you would like to discuss retaining my services, and which avenue is best to do so, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me (you can find the relevant details below) and I will be pleased to assist.