Category / Miscellaneous
In which a Law Society Gazette reporter silently appropriates academic writing and pretends that he conducted an interview to make his article more interesting.17th November 2014
Explaining ‘ethics’ to some scientists is difficult at best and impossible in some cases. The term is sometimes used by those who should be concerned about the ethics of their research as…6th June 2013
- Justice Cryogenically Delayed is Justice Denied?
- Simple Lack of Courtesy or A Deeper Problem? The Law Society Gazette and Accurate Reporting.
- Scholars advocate thinking something through to the end! Outrage!!
- Medical Innovation (No. 2) Bill
- Warren v CARE and HFEA: Medico-Legal Work in an Ethical Clean Room?