Category / Bioethics
China will phase out using executed prisoners as organ ‘donors’ in the next five years, the Guardian reports today. It would be interesting to see what the policy reasons behind this move…23rd March 2012
- Justice Cryogenically Delayed is Justice Denied?
- Simple Lack of Courtesy or A Deeper Problem? The Law Society Gazette and Accurate Reporting.
- Scholars advocate thinking something through to the end! Outrage!!
- Medical Innovation (No. 2) Bill
- Warren v CARE and HFEA: Medico-Legal Work in an Ethical Clean Room?