Author / Nils Hoppe
Judgment making declarations that it is legal for an NHS Trust to forcefully sedate an incapable patient on the basis that she might not submit to surgery voluntarily or abscond from hospital…29th July 2010
The case of Yearworth is finally beginning to attract a little bit more attention (here, here, here and here) in academic debate (with rather a lot of delay, I think). In this…7th June 2010
- Justice Cryogenically Delayed is Justice Denied?
- Simple Lack of Courtesy or A Deeper Problem? The Law Society Gazette and Accurate Reporting.
- Scholars advocate thinking something through to the end! Outrage!!
- Medical Innovation (No. 2) Bill
- Warren v CARE and HFEA: Medico-Legal Work in an Ethical Clean Room?